Find & get the best makeup application clinic near you in Canada at the best prices
There are tons of people who never leave their house without wearing makeup. Some like to wear eyeliner, some like lipstick while some others like doing their hair. Researches show that as many as 44% of women out there don’t like to step out of their house without wearing makeup. This article will take you through the whats, whys, and hows of makeup application.
What is makeup application?
Makeup application is a technique of wearing different types of makeup on your skin to look prettier and a better version of yourself. It is a bunch of cosmetics that people, especially girls and women like to wear on their faces and another part of the body. They include a ton of lipsticks with a never-ending streak of colors, mascara, eyeliners, hair color, Hair gel, eyeshades, etc., and a ton of others. People as young as a 3-year-old to women above 50 like to wear makeup.
Why do people wear makeup?
People who wear makeup usually do it for two reasons:
To camouflage themselves: Such people are kind of introverts. They do not like attention or social interaction. Hence they wear makeup that makes them less noticeable and not so pretty. They are very anxious and insecure and do not like interacting with other people.
To Seduce: This is another, completely opposite, group of people who like to be noticed. They try to be more attractive, charming, and pretty for people to praise them and maybe to find a date. Such a category of people feel more confident and lovable wearing makeup and would never want to interact socially without wearing one.
Types of Makeup Application:
Well, to an abundant surprise, there are tons of products out there just for makeup application. If you start counting now, You might end up dying of old age than complete the list. Even then, sorted, we have a few types of makeup application widely known and famous:
- Bronzer makeup: Here, the makeup artist will try to give a bronze or a golden glow to your skin.
- Concealer Makeup: These categories of products are used extensively to cover skin defects like blemishes, acne, or any other marks.
- Contour Powder or Creams: These are products that create illusions on your face making it look thinner or chubbier, etc.
- Eyelash Glue: There are many companies that make fake eyelashes for people who are unable to grow pretty eyelashes.
- Eyebrow Pencils: These pencils are run over the eyebrows to define them more vividly.
- Eye Primer: They are used to enhance and intensify the eyeshadows.
- Face Powder: These products act as a foundation for other makeup products to put on. They cover all the skin abnormalities hide the skin blemishes, acne, and marks.
- Foundation: Just like the powder, the products of this category are used to even the skin’s tone and hide any sorts of marks.
- Highlights: These products are used to highlight certain parts of the face and add glow to the face.
- Mascara: They are uses to darken the eyelashes. They can also be used to increase the length and thickness of the eyelashes.
- Nail polish: As the term self explains, these are colors that are used to polish on the nails.
- Makeup Remover: Well, if you are putting on a ton of products on your face, you will have to remove it sometime. This product has certain chemicals that help in the easy removal of the products.
How long should a makeup application take?
A typical makeup session takes anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour but if you require something out of the blue, it may take some time based on the makeup artists’ expertise and the product one uses.
Where can I get the best makeup application in Canada?
Well, there are a ton of makeup artists and makeup application clinics and salons out there and if you live in Canada, the second-largest country, you have thousands of options. www.Beautster.com will acquaint you with some of the best salons near you. These salons provide some of the best services in Canada. If you live anywhere close to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, or Edmonton, or any other place in Canada, you can visit us and book an appointment here. The professionals here have been trained intensely and are being sent for training every now and then to learn new skills and new makeup application styles.
Go ahead and book an appointment today.
How much should you tip the makeup artist?
A typical makeup would cost you anywhere between $80 to $500. Based on the service you receive, you can give away 15-30% of the price to the artist for his amazing work.